2020 NLLEA Conference Postponed!
NLLEA Conference: A New Decade of Alcohol Law Enforcement
The 34th Annual NLLEA Conference has been postponed until November 15-17, 2021 in Montgomery, Alabama in collaboration with the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA), State Bureau of Investigation. The conference will take place at the Renaissance Montgomery Hotel & Spa at the Convention Center located at 201 Tallapoosa Street, Montgomery, Alabama, 36104. Rooms are available for NLLEA Conference attendees at the reduced rate of $96/night.
Conference Presentations Include:
1. Trade Practice Investigations - Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau
2. Direct Shipping, Home Delivery and Fake & Counterfeit Alcohol
3. Technology 101 for Law Enforcement
4. Alcohol Legal Issues
5. Controlling Community Events fueled by Alcohol
6. Data Driven Decisions Made Simple
7. Alcohol Policies and Missed Opportunities to Prevent Alcohol-related Problems