2020 NLLEA Conference: A New Decade of Alcohol Law Enforcement
The 34th Annual NLLEA Conference will be held November 16th-18th in Montgomery, Alabama in collaboration with the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA), State Bureau of Investigation. The conference will take place at the Renaissance Montgomery Hotel & Spa at the Convention Center located at 201 Tallapoosa Street, Montgomery, Alabama, 36104. Rooms are available for NLLEA Conference attendees at the reduced rate of $96/night.
Reservations can be made by calling 1-800-468-3571 or (334) 481-5000. Rooms can also be reserved online at: NLLEA GROUP RATE
The cut-off date for making reservations is , at which time rates will increase.
Conference Presentations Include:
1. Trade Practice Investigations - Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau
2. Direct Shipping, Home Delivery and Fake & Counterfeit Alcohol
3. Technology 101 for Law Enforcement
4. Alcohol Legal Issues
5. Controlling Community Events fueled by Alcohol
6. Data Driven Decisions Made Simple
7. Alcohol Policies and Missed Opportunities to Prevent Alcohol-related Problems